Over the past fifty years no other Australian boat crafting company has bought more successful models to the market than Haines Hunter. This year is no different with the release of an updated old favourite – the Seawasp.
Passionate estuary and in-shore fishing
Reconfigured and redesigned for today’s fisherman the Seawasp will reignite a passion for estuary and inshore fishing in a few old salts – Seawasp, the legend returns.
Completely customisable layout
So if you are into your estuary and bay fishing and looking for a competitively priced boat, that will get you home safely, even if the weather kicks up with a completely customisable layout look no further than the Haines Hunter Seawasp.
|Weight (Boat Only)||260kg|
|Transom Height Single||20"|
Find A Dealer Near You
To locate a dealer nearest to you, enter a suburb name or a postcode below.
- Bilge Access
- Centre Console unit with windscreen
- Colour - Single Tone Hull & Deck
- Bow Eye
- Bow Roller & Split Bollard
- Flat Floor
- Flowcoat and Riggle Interior Finish
- Forward Access/Rope Locker Area
- Haines Hunter Decals
- Rear Tow Eyes
- Underfloor Foam Floatation
- Bilge Access Hatch Panel - Trimmed
- Boarding Ladder (Transom Mount)
- Side Grab Rails
- Colour - Slab Sided Hull
- Colour - Two Tone Deck
- Colour - Two Tone Hull
- Navigation Lights
- Rod Holder x 2
- Trimming - Glued in Carpet
- Trimming - Travel Cover
Black/Graphite over White