The new Aftercare Centre at Haines Hunter's Derrimut (VIC) premises has been purposely built with a dedicated team onsite to carry out all works and services for trailer boat owners.
Customers bringing their boats to the Aftercare Centre will benefit from having their boats worked on by highly skilled Haines Hunter-approved craftsmen. Haines Hunter's Aftercare Centre is the first of its kind by an Australian boat manufacturer. This new facility caters to owners of both new and used boats. The Aftercare Centre provides a variety of services to fibreglass trailer boat owners. The facility is fully alarmed with 24 hour camera surveillance.
Make an Enquiry
The Haines Hunter Aftercare Centre offers many services and is available to all makes and models. Services include:
- Cut/Polishing and waxing
- Chips and scratches repaired
- Replacement of Gunwale Rubbers
- Approved insurance repair work
- All 12 Volt electrical
- Electric winch installations
- Deck Wash Systems
- Outrigger installations
- Regional and Interstate pickup available on request (fees and charges may apply)
- Bimini tops and coversLive Well Systems
- Sounders and GPS installations
- Pre-Purchase sales inspections
- Boating Industry Association Accredited
- 50 point safety check
- Pickup and delivery service up to 41⁄2 tonnes (Melbourne Metro only)
- Discounts offered to Haines Hunter Club members
Drawing on 50 years of boat manufacturing experience, Haines Hunter's quality and attention to detail is second to none. Only premium quality materials and fittings are used and all work is guaranteed.