HUGE SAVING on Public Open Day at The Haines Hunter
Here’s a great way to cook your squid – its something a little different I have done lately and it tastes fantastic!
You will need:
1. Cut your squid hood down the centre then lightly score the hood diagonally in a crisscross pattern making sure you don’t go through (a butter knife will do)
2. Cut your squid into 15x50mm strips.
3. Place squid into a bowl adding the prawns and mix in the garlic, basil, chilli, a good squeeze of lime juice and a good dash of olive oil.Mix this though and let it stand in the fridge for 30mins.
4. Now heat a pan on medium flame, add the squid mix and once it loses its transparency add a good hand full of cherry tomatoes, a small hand of shredded Parmesan cheese.
5. Heat this through till melted and serve with a fresh salad.
I hope you give it a go and enjoy it as much as my family did.
Haines Hunter's Limited range highly durable surface boat that will impress everyone who climbs aboard.